Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 5

EWWWWWWWWW!


Day 5 January 6, 2012
Weight: 216.9 :'( (UP 0.6 lbs, TOTAL -3.3 lbs)
Attack Phase: Well, I got behind on my water drinking yesterday and tired of peeing ALL THE TIME! Like I literally go potty and then walk back to my desk and halfway back i have to turn around and pee again! WTF!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon glass of milk and coffee
Lunch: yogurt and oat bran muffins (I have a piece of chicken too, but its not cooked yet and im not sure I want to attempt to cook it here at the office. LOL)
Dinner: Dinner at Red Lobster, but I ROCKED IT! I didn't even eat any BREAD! I Had Grilled Shrimp Skewers and a TON of water to make up for the salt.
Water: Six Gallons and regretted it all night long!

Vitamins: Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment