Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 10


Day 10 (Protein and Veg Day)
Still trying to perfect the morning routine. I was only 4 minutes late today instead of 20. OOPS. Cooking breakfast while drying hair, and eating while straight ironing hair, and packing lunch and feeding Callie, and shower etc. etc. is EXHAUSTING in the morning.
Weight: 215.2 lbs (DOWN 0.6 lbs, Total -5.0 lbs)
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon (It's my last day of real reduced fat bacon. Tomorrow I switch to turkey bacon! Hopefully this will help boost the weight loss.), glass of milk, coffee
Lunch: lettuce wraps, oat bran muffette, and a yogurt
Dinner: Meatballs! and a salad
Water: 8 ozs
Vitamins: CHECK!
Exercise: The boy was over last night, so no legit exercise.

HEY Y'ALL! I'm halfway to my hot stone massage goal!!!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to make that appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment